Top 100 Love Quotes For Him Or Her
As you look down this top one hundred romantic love quotes list you will see that there is a link for each one making this best 100 love quotes list rather unique. Most of the links are actually associated to the particular love quotes in some manner, so please feel free to explore the love quotes and links as you wish.
1. It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves others.
2. Love and faithfulness keep a king safe; through love his throne is made secure. Proverbs 20:28
3. Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
4. You are not perfect, but you are loved anyway.
5. Don't let fear or negative thoughts get in the way of your love.
6. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
7. Forgiveness is a prerequisite to love.
8. Love stops to listen.
9. Give mercy, sow kindness, sow love, sow affirmation.
10. Love is like butter waiting to be spread.
11. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
12. There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
13. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
14. Don't let fear or negative thoughts get in the way of your love.
15. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.
16. I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
17. Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit.
18. Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
19. What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.
20. You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.
21. Valentine's Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.
22. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
23. I got a Valentine's Day card from my girl. It said, 'Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!' Which is just like her, keeping the best part for herself.
24. Women may be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake entire relationships.
25. Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
26. Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
27. Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
28. Love requires a otherness mindset, it requires thoughts of another, followed by loving actions.
29. If we argue for our limitations, we get to keep them.
30. Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
31. Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
32. Your most valuable love asset is your time!
33. A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
34. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
35. Love each another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.
36. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.>
37. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
38. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
39. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
40. Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.
41. In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or romantic kisses whizzing by your head.
42. Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love; it is the faithless who know love's tragedies.
43. Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.
44. The past is behind us, love is in front and all around us.
45. You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from.
46. It would be impossible to "love" anyone or anything one knew completely. Love is directed towards what lies hidden in its object.
47. Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before.
48. Love is a game that two can play and both win.
49. You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
50. Love is friendship caught on fire.
51. True love stories never have endings.
52. I love you as you are, but do not tell me how that is.
53. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
54. You really shouldn't say "I love you" unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot.
55. Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.
56. Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
57. True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall, but you are there to catch them.
58. Love is not blind; it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
59. Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name.
60. The way to love anyone is to realize that they may be lost.
61. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
62. When love is in the house, the house is full.
63. Attention is the most basic form of love, through it we bless and are blessed.
64. Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
65. True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away.
66. Today is Valentine's Day, and so is tomorrow!
67. You are my one and only' Valentine's cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.
68. Thank you for all The countless, caring ways You've filled my life with love.Happy Valentines Day!
69. It's not every day that I tell you I love you. OK, maybe it is, But on Valentines Day it's the law.
70. It takes more then lace and ribbons, And lovely verses too, To make a Valentine that's nice enough for you.
71. Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
72. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
73. True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
74. The life and love we create is the life and love we live.
75. Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
76. Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.
77. All love is sweet, given or received.
78. 831 means "I Love You", 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. When you say I love you, mean it.
79. It takes a second to say I love you, but actions to show it.
80. Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
81. If I love you is only 3 words, why is it worth a million?
82. Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen to the inner songs of Christmas.
83. I claim there ain't Another Saint As great as Valentine.
84. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
85. Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
86. People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.
87. There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
88. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
89. For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
90. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
91. A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
92. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
93. The love game is never called off on account of darkness.
94. You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
95. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
96. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
97. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
98. Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
99. Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends. Proverbs 17:9
100. Love recognizes others and their needs, their needs to be noticed, to be accepted, appreciated, to be loved, and to know that they matter.